A man was rushed to a hospital and was given numerous doses of anti-venom after being bitten by a poisonous snake while trying to take a selfie with it, doctors in California said.
Todd Fassler of San Diego, said that he almost died while trying to take the selfie with the rattlesnake.
He was also left with a large hospital bill of $150,000. Doctors had to use anti-venom reserves from two hospitals in order to save the man.
Fassler once owned a pet rattlesnake, which he set free. Fassler said that he had the rattlesnake for over a year, but let it go because he thought “animal services would appreciate it.”
The anti-venom alone cost more than $80,000 while the laboratory test cost more than $20,000. He also had to pay more than $17,000 for using the Intensive Care Unit.
For Enquiries, Contact MakHits;
» BBM Pin – 2188AFD2
» Whatsapp – +2348189345485
» Twitter – @MakHitsdotcom / @itsYONGKESH