Do you really want a quick, easy and natural way to make your b*tt bigger and rounder—but you don’t know where to start? Well, if you follow these tips, you should see results sooner than you think.. below are 7 simple tips on how to make your b*tt bigger without surgery. Enjoy..
1. Wear high heels. Heels can change the natural curve of your spine, causing both your b*tt and your b**bs to protrude more.
NOTE: If you’re not sure that this works, get in front of a mirror and stand up on your tiptoes. Take a few steps, and you’ll notice how the movements of your legs and b*tts are a little more enlarged. Your legs should also look more toned, and your b*tt should appear to be an inch or two higher.
2. The smaller you can get your waist while building up your b*tt, the more your hips will appear wider and your b*tt bigger and rounder. So for this reason, it’s important you include the right type of core exercises in your routine. If you’re going for the hourglass waist look, don’t do any yoga or Pilates abdominal exercises as they will only give you that boxed, straight looking torsos. Try doing exercise such as jogging, belly dancing, twist crunches, and side crunches.
3. Build up your b*tt muscles. You can make your b*tt rounder and larger by increasing the strength of the muscles in it, known as your gluteus. Do the following exercises at least 3 times a week for the best and fastest results:
• Squats. The best b*tt expanding exercise is the full squat. Stand erect with your feet about shoulder width apart and your arms extended in front of you. Bend your knees to a ninety degree angle with your back straight, then rise back up. Do this 3 times a day, and in each set, repeat 20 times
• b*tt Bridges. Lie on your back with your knees bent and your arms at your sides. Lift your b*tt toward the ceiling, then lower it. Do this 3 times a day, and in each set, repeat 10 times
• You can also do kick backs. Stand on one leg. With the leg that is free off the ground, kick it back until you see your b*tt squeeze into a bubble. Repeat 10 times and switch to the other leg.
4. Change the way you walk. Throw your shoulders back and curve your lower back. This will not only make your b*tt more spectacular, but it will also slim your body a bit and make your chest look bigger.
5. You Can Also Try Wearing a Girdle
By wearing a girdle often, it will start pushing the excess fat from you abdominal down to your hips.
Not only will it instantly make your tummy smaller, the more you wear the girdle, you will begin training your stomach to stay sucked in. So you should find a good girdle and try wearing it often.
6. Try sports that build your leg and b*ttocks muscles. hobbies such as Running
Cycling, Swimming, Gymnastics, Skipping, Volleyball, Soccer could also simultaneously enhance your b*tts.
7. Put on the right pants.
• Baggy pants will “drown” your curves, making them impossible to see underneath. too much fabric. Skinny jeans or leggings are ideal for showing off your b*tt
• Small, high back pockets will make your b*tt appear larger. Avoid jeans with big pockets or no pockets at all.
• You can also try high-waisted jeans.. the top of the pants should fit around the slimmest part of your waist, making it look small and your b*tt appear bigger.
In summary: Don’t stop exercising after you’re happy with your results or else you’re more likely to fall back to how you looked before.
You should not expect to see immediate results. It takes
time to get the best result, so stay focused and be patient. Make sure your diet has enough protein to support muscle growth.
Big b*tts or not, always love yourself just the way you are.
For Enquiries, Contact MakHits;
» BBM Pin – 2188AFD2
» Whatsapp – +2348189345485
» Twitter – @MakHitsdotcom / @itsYONGKESH